Spreads - 78%
Platform execution - 88%
Customer service - 93%
HY Markets is headquartered in London and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. The Group has over 30 years of operational history and is the trading platform of choice for investors seeking fast and direct access to the world’s capital markets.
With HY Markets traders get instant execution on live tradable prices, low spreads, no commissions, high leverage, all supported by our industry leading customer service and support.
- Absolutely NO COMMISSION or hidden fees
- Award winning Customer service
- Accounts starting with only US$50 + Free demo accounts
- Free access to real time charts and news
- Complete product offering- Trade forex, oil/gas, metals, commodities, indices and stocks from a single integrated account
- Personalized customer support-24 Hours 5 Days a week customer support by phone, mail or chat
- Continuous market information
- Tight spreads (average of 1.5 pips on majors)
- Free Personal Training
- Personal VIP services for experienced traders
Multiple Trading Platforms
- HY Webtrader
- HY Webtrader Mobile
- HY MT4 Webtrader
- HY MT4 Mobile
- HY Pro (Currenex)
Over 30 years of operational history
- Henyep Group is Regulated and Licensed in multiple global jurisdictions including London, Dubai, Hong KongStrong
- Financial background and operational expertise
Safe and Secure
- By being regulated by the FCA, clients of HY Markets get the assurance that they are protected under a world-leading financial jurisdiction.
- The FCA ‘Client Assets Rules’ require Henyep Capital Markets (UK) Limited to segregate all money due to you on a daily basis and hold these funds in a separate account held at a bank approved by FCA. We will hold these funds as trustee.
- All HY Markets customers benefit from the FCA’s FSCS scheme. FSCS is the UK’s compensation fund of last resort for customers of financial services firms authorised by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).